Prae Doc, full-time
You have an understanding of financial services and are also interested in digital technologies? Would you like to take an important step in your scientific career and advance digitization in Austria? Then you will find ideal conditions for this with us!
For a research project in cooperation with Black Manta Capital Partners we are looking for a
Researcher prae doc in the area of Cryptoeconomic Modelling and Blockchain Applications for Business.
The research project will focus on questions related to the increasing tokenization of financial assets and assist BMCP’s efforts to develop a financial services middleware for the tokenization space.
What we offer
- Attractive full-time employment (40h/week)
- Possibility to write a PhD thesis
- Ongoing scientific exchange with leading scientists at ABC and WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration)
- Possibility for independent and joint publication of research results in scientific journals
- Working in an international team
- Workplace near subway (U1)
What you do
- Conduct a research project in the area of tokenization
- Participation in the planning, organization, preparation and follow-up of all project-related activities (research, workshops, reporting, etc.)
- Ongoing support of the project partners (especially partner companies and public institutions) as a central contact person
- Independent research for a dissertation project within the research project
- Collaboration in further research projects and knowledge building in the ABC
- Administrative work
Who you are
- Completed master’s or diploma degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or a comparable field with above-average academic success
- Interest in scientific research
- Experience with scientific research is desired
- Ability to communicate professionally with project partners
- Interest in computer science and digitization (especially blockchain and related technologies) and a good technical understanding of these technologies
- Fluent in German and English
For this position the minimum salary is € 3,185.00 gross per month (14 times a year). Our final offer will depend on your experience.
The Austrian Blockchain Center (ABC) is a competence center partly funded by Austrian Research Promotion Agency. The Center’s mission is to be the one-stop-shop Austrian Research Center for Blockchain (and related) technologies to be applied in industrial applications like industry 4.0 / IoT as well as financial, energy, logistics, government and administrative applications. Together with our scientific partners we provide services for a wide variety of industries ranging from Financial Services to Manufacturing.
Are you interested? Please email us at email@example.com by March, 29 2021, but applicants will be invited on a rolling basis. Please include your CV, letter of motivation and other important documents.