Do you understand tokenization and crypto assets and are you also interested in digital technologies? Do you want to take an important step in your scientific career and advance digitalization in Austria? Then you have come to the right place.
We would like to expand our team for our application-oriented research projects with a
Researcher prae doc in the field of Tokenization
As part of the job, you will work on current business and organizational issues in the field of tokenization and cryptoeconomics with a focus on tokenization of existing assets for process improvement and the implementation of new business models.
What we offer
- attractive tasks in national and international projects with well-known companies
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team of researchers
- Attractive full-time employment (40h/week)
- Opportunity to write a doctoral thesis
- Continuous scientific exchange with leading scientists at ABC and our scientific partners
- Opportunity for independent and joint publication of research results in scientific journals
- Working in an international team
- Flexible working hours
- Workplace close to the underground (U1).
Your tasks would include
- Carrying out a research project in the above mentioned field
- Contribute to the planning, organization, preparation, and follow-up of all project-related activities (research, workshops, reporting, etc.)
- Ongoing support of project partners (especially partner companies and public institutions) as central contact person
- Independent research for a dissertation project within the scope of the project
- Collaboration on further research projects and knowledge building in ABC
- Administrative work
Who you are
- Master’s degree in business administration, economics or business informatics
- Interest in scientific work in the field of tokenization and cryptoeconomics
- Experience in scientific research is desired
- Ability to communicate professionally with project partners
- Interest in computer science and digitalization (especially blockchain and related technologies) and a good technical understanding of these technologies
- Fluent in German and English
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,185.00 gross per month (14 times per year). Our final offer will depend on your experience.
The Austrian Blockchain Center (ABC) is a competence center partly funded by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG). The mission of the center is to be the Austrian one-stop-shop research center for Blockchain (and related) technologies used in industrial applications such as Industry 4.0 / IoT as well as in finance, energy, logistics, government, and administration applications. Together with our academic partners, we provide services to a wide range of industries, from financial services to manufacturing.
Are you interested? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Please include your CV, motivation letter and other relevant documents.
We would like to increase our share of women and would be happy if we could fill these positions with women.